As an industrial electrician, you are responsible for the planning, installation, commissioning and maintenance of our electrical installations, systems and electronic components. You create and install electrical systems, assemble and wire electro pneumatic and some mechanical components and set up control cabinets.
At our factory in Norderstedt, we produce more than 10,000 tons of chocolate products per year on twelve production lines, with a core competence on chocolate assortments and specialty items. You can certainly imagine the effects of downtime on machines and systems. It is your responsibility, in addition to the operation and maintenance of our machines and systems, to rectify these faults and keep these downtimes as short as possible.
Your tasks as an industrial electrician:
- Independent troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, assembly and disassembly of assigned production, supply and building systems and assemblies;
- Implementation of maintenance and conversion work as well as implementation of preventive technical measures;
- Documentation of the maintenance and repair work carried out;
- Implementation of changes and optimizations to increase the effectiveness of our machines and systems;
- Ensuring our standards of performance, quality and occupational safety.
What you bring with you as an industrial electrician:
- Completed training as an energy system electronics technician, electronics technician for automation and system technology or comparable completed training;
- You are an all-round technician with experience in an industrial company;
- Good knowledge of PLC control technology;
- Reliability, accuracy, flexibility, stress resistance, quality-consciousness and team spirit;
- You are passionate about problem-solving and you are willing to follow any needed training courses;
- Willingness to work shifts, including weekends and being on call (as agreed) in case of emergencies.
As an industrial electrician we offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You will work with your new colleagues right away and will quickly get acquainted with our product portfolio, production lines, production processes and systems.
- Full-time employment according to company agreement;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the confectionery industry;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 30 days of holiday leave;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
Would you like to contribute to a smooth continuous manufacturing process and enjoy the perks of being one of the first to taste new products? Apply now!