Producing high-quality chocolate products and permanently solving technical issues is the top priority of our chocolate mass production department.
About this job:
In our factory in Berlin, we process approximately 45 tons of cocoa beans into cocoa mass every day, which we use in our chocolate production area to produce tasty chocolate snacks, tablets and bars. You can only imagine then the effects of a downtime on machines and systems. In addition to the operation and maintenance of our machines and systems, it is your responsibility to keep these downtimes as short as possible.
Your tasks as an industrial mechanic:
- Implementing preventive technical measures to ensure a smooth continuous manufacturing process;
- Analysing, locating and correcting errors on the production plant facilities;
- Independently operating, monitoring and controlling our production facilities in shifts.
What you bring with you as an industrial mechanic:
- Completed training as an industrial mechanic, factory mechanic, mechatronics technician or a comparable completed training;
- You are an all-round technician with experience, preferably in the food industry;
- Reliability, accuracy, flexibility, a sense of responsibility, as well as quality-consciousness and team spirit;
- You are passionate about problem-solving and you are willing to follow any needed training courses;
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends and special shifts.
As an industrial mechanic we offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You will work with your new colleagues right away and will quickly get acquainted with our product portfolio, packaging lines, processes and systems.
- Full-time employment according to company agreement;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the confectionery industry;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 30 days of holiday leave;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
In our factory in Berlin, we produce more than 25,000 tons of chocolate snacks, tablets and bars per year, from the roasting of the beans to the production of the final product. Would you like to contribute to a smooth continuous manufacturing process and enjoy the perks of being one of the first to taste new products? Apply now!