As a National Account Executive, you'll be starting off by developing a sound foundation in all commercial aspects of the business - getting to know the products, customers and supporting processes.
As your knowledge of the products and business grows, you'll soon be tasked with taking on your first accounts, building quickly towards a full Account Management role.
We believe strongly in growing talent from within and therefore this role will be working for our UK Mainstream Controller. It enables access to gain experience whilst supporting the team and a mentor in the guise of your immediate line manager to help develop you to the next stage of your career with us.
Your responsibilities as a National Account Executive:
- Collate and analyse data – including analysis of performance in the customer using market data and shopper trends;
- Responsible for the delivery of the tactical direction and strategic sales plans for the accounts within your control;
- Manage the day-to-day administration for our Retailer Accounts;
- Build relationships with customer buying functions and external admin support demonstrating your customer management skills;
- Build relationships internally across all functions including commercial finance, supply chain/demand planning and NPD;
- Maintaining the key account reports;
- Assist in report production and presentations with a view to grow into presenting them;
- Support the creation of an annual account/channel business plan working with the commercial management team.
As a National Account Executive, this is what you bring:
- Relevant/equivalent work experience in a Commercial function;
- Be confident manipulating and analysing data;
- Intermediate Excel skills will set you up for success from day one!
- A degree in a related field would be helpful but not essential;
- Experience of UK Retailers procedures/processes would be a plus;
- Fluent in English is a mandatory requirement. Knowledge of another language, such as Dutch, French or German would be a plus;
- Proficient computer skills (Office package);
- A general interest in and knowledge about confectionary is beneficial;
- Ambitious and analytical personality with a high sense of responsibility and good communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work as a team member, entrepreneurial/independent work ethic, well-structured and flexible problem solver.
As a National Account Executive we will offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You work directly with your new colleagues and quickly get to know our customers, product portfolio, systems and processes.
- A challenging & diverse full-time position in a growing international group;
- Opportunity to learn and develop into a full Account Manager;
- Comprehensive Training and career opportunities.
Would you like to contribute to launching new chocolate products to your retailer’s shelf and enjoy the perks of being one of the first to taste the new products? Do you enjoy working in a close team whilst having the freedom to shape relationships within our international family company? If this is you, then please apply now to join our team!
Please send your application letter together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your consent
to process your personal data in line with art. 13 GDPR 679/16. We will then process your personal data in compliance with the principles set out in article 5 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
We do not accept referrals from Recruitment agencies or their partners, this role is for direct applicants only.