As an operator, it is your important task and responsibility to high-quality chocolate masses according to our strict, pre-defined product and quality requirements.
In our factory in Berlin, we process around 45 tons of cocoa beans every day into cocoa mass, which we use in our chocolate production to produce delicious chocolate snacks, tablets and bars. You prepare the supply of raw materials to production lines and make sure that the chocolate masses are produced, according to our recipe specifications, and that they reach the production agitators correctly before they are further processed on the production line with the machinery you operate. You monitor the production process, you identify deviations and make adjustments where necessary. In addition, you proactively come up with improvement proposals and work together with our technicians on improvement projects. Our processes are highly automated. It is therefore very important that you are interested in automated processes so that you can quickly identify faults in the production process and eliminate them independently or in a team.
Your tasks as an operator:
- Operating, monitoring and controlling of our production facilities;
- Supplying of raw materials to the production lines;
- Participating in maintenance, production tests and troubleshooting.
As an operator, this is what you bring with you:
- Completed training in the profession (f.e. confectionery technologist, specialist for food technology, baker, confectioner) or a comparable completed training;
- Strong team spirit, hands-on mentality and flexibility;
- High level of motivation, success orientation, stress resistance and you enjoy challenges;
- Manual skills and professional experience in an industrial company are an advantage;
- Willingness to work in shifts, on weekends and in extra shifts.
As an operator we offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You will work with your new colleagues right away and will quickly get acquainted with our product portfolio, production lines, processes and systems.
- Full-time employment according to company agreement;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the confectionery industry;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 30 days of holiday leave;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
Would you like to fulfil an essential role within our production process and contribute to the production of delicious and qualitative chocolate products? Apply now!