Are you passionate about Human Resources and do you enjoy dealing with people? As our Personnel Officer, you will take care of almost all aspects of HR and you ensure that the personnel requirements of our company are optimally met.
You will be located in Berlin, where we produce more than 25,000 tons of chocolate products per year with our 240 employees. The special thing about it is, that the entire manufacturing process (from the cocoa bean to the final consumer product) takes place on our premises.
With your know-how, you look after and support our employees from day one until they leave, be it in retirement or with another employment opportunity. In addition, you will be the contact person for both our factory management and our employees and you will advise on all personnel-related and labor law matters.
Your tasks as a Personnel Officer:
- Development and active implementation of concepts for recruiting, retaining and developing employees and trainees, as well as defining internal and external personnel marketing activities;
- Taking care of all personnel administration activities and correspondence, as well as the planning and organization of personnel processes;
- Giving advice, coaching and support to executives on all human resources, labor law and works constitution issues along the employee life cycle;
- Constructive and reliable cooperation with all internal and external interfaces;
- Active participation in HR projects.
What you bring with you as a Personnel Officer:
- Completed business studies with a focus on HR or a comparable qualification with relevant professional experience in the field of HR;
- Preferably relevant professional experience in recruiting and personnel marketing;
- In-depth knowledge of labour, works constitution and social law;
- High sense of responsibility, a solution-driven mindset and good communication skills;
- Social and intercultural skills, as well as a confident and empathetic demeanor;
- Fluent business communication skills in both English and German.
As a Personnel Officer we offer you:
If you decide to become part of our team, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You work directly with your new colleagues and quickly get to know our employees, processes, procedures and systems.
- Full-time employment based on works agreement;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration according to the confectionery industry collective agreement;
- Flexible working hours and the option to work partially remote;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 30 days holiday;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
Would you like to ensure that the personnel requirements of our company are met and that our employees receive optimal support? Apply now!