As an employee in QM/QA, you will be responsible, among other things, for the monitoring, control and further development of our processes, which are necessary for the food safety and quality of our products. You ensure that these are continuously applied and further developed.
In our factory in Saalfeld, we process 85 tons of chocolate mass every day, from which we produce delicious tablets, truffles and seasonal items. In addition, we have a separate production area on site where we produce delicious vegan chocolate. It is your responsibility to continuously achieve optimal results during the evaluation of our manufacturing processes, quality checks and product & raw material analyses. Because in a highly competitive market, customer satisfaction is of key importance!
Your tasks as an employee QM/QA:
- Maintenance and further development of the QM system with a focus on food safety (GSFI-recognized standards);
- Recording, investigation and evaluation of weaknesses as well as initiation and monitoring of corrective measures;
- Coordination and review of the measures and activities to improve the QM system;
- Creation, control and maintenance of QM documentation in our management system;
- Planning and implementation of internal training courses;
- Processing and evaluation of customer inquiries and complaints;
- Implementation and follow-up of internal/GMP audits and hygiene rounds;
- Participation in the HACCP team;
- Participation in monitoring pest management.
As an employee QM/QA, this is what you bring with you:
- Successfully completed studies in the field of food technology, nutritional science or comparable training with knowledge of Quality Management;
- Minimum of 1-2 years of practical experience in the field of Quality Assurance/Quality Management/HACCP within the food industry;
- Experience in dealing with quality standards (IFS or BRC);
- Analytical and conceptual way of working as well as a strong sense of responsibility and persuasiveness;
- Enjoying communication and cross-team collaboration;
- Confident knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Confident handling of Office applications.
As an employee QM/QA we offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You will work with your new colleagues right away and will quickly get to know our processes, procedures and our systems.
- Full-time employment according to company agreement, initially limited to two years;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the confectionery industry;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 29 days of holiday leave;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
Are you keen to ensure that our high quality standards are met and excited to look for opportunities to further develop them? Apply now!