As a raw material specialist, you will manage the raw materials and supplier system of our entire group.
You will be located in Norderstedt, where we produce more than 10,000 tons of chocolate products per year on twelve production lines. We only use high-quality raw materials for our delicious products. All raw materials and the associated suppliers undergo a thorough check on quality, food safety and authentic aspects, as it is important to us to establish a long-term partnerships with our more than 300 internationally active suppliers in order to be able to offer our customers and consumers delicious and safe chocolate products.
Your tasks as raw material specialist:
- Approval and monitoring of suppliers and their raw materials in accordance with Food Standards IFS and BRC;
- Management of group-wide raw material and supplier documentation in the Prodin, BestMix and M-Files databases;
- Checking specifications on current national and international food law;
- Conducting hazard and food fraud analyses of all raw materials along the supply chain;
- Preparation and coordination of the group-wide supplier evaluation;
- Planning and implementation of supplier audits on an international level;
- Planning and implementation of internal audits of our production sites;
- Participation as a team member in HACCP and VACCP team.
As a raw material specialist, this is what you bring with you:
- Successfully completed studies in food chemistry or food technology;
- Minimum of three years of professional experience as a quality manager, ideally with a focus on raw material management;
- Comprehensive knowledge of national and international food law with a focus on raw materials;
- Relevant experience with the food quality standards IFS and BRC;
- Fluent business communication skills in both English and German;
- Decent knowledge of another foreign language such as French is an advantage;
- Confident handling of MS Office applications;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- An independent, proactive and diligent way of working;
- Collaboration and communication skills on an international level.
As a raw material specialist, we offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You will work with your new colleagues right away and will quickly get to know our suppliers, processes, procedures and our systems.
- Full-time employment according to company agreement;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the confectionary industry;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 30 days of holiday leave;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
Would you like to make sure that we only use raw materials that meet our high quality standards for our delicious chocolate products? Apply now!