Making sure that our high-quality chocolate products are packed securely and correct and permanently solving technical issues; that’s the top priority for our setters on our packaging lines and machines.
About this job:
In our factory in Berlin we produce more than 25,000 tons of chocolate products per year, with the particularity that the entire manufacturing process (from the cocoa bean to the end product) takes place on our site. You can certainly imagine the effects of downtime on machines and systems. It is up to you to rectify these faults.
Your tasks as a Setter:
- Implementation of preventive technical measures to ensure the smooth continuous packaging process;
- Analysis, localization and rectification of errors on the packaging lines;
- Support for maintenance and conversion work, machine running tests, etc.;
- Monitoring of quality standards;
- Setting up the packaging machines;
- Active participation in projects.
As a Setter, this is what you bring with you:
- Completed training as an industrial mechanic (m/f/d), plant fitter (m/f/d), mechatronics technician (m/f/d);
- You are an all-round technician with experience, preferably in the food industry;
- Reliability, accuracy, flexibility and a sense of responsibility as well as quality-consciousness and strong team spirit;
- You are passionate about problem solving and you are willing to attend any required training.
As a Setter we offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You will work with your new colleagues right away and will quickly get acquainted with our product portfolio, packaging lines, production processes and systems.
- Full-time employment according to company agreement;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the confectionery industry;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 30 days of holiday leave;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
In our factory in Berlin, we process 45 tons of cocoa beans every day into cocoa mass, which we use in our chocolate production to produce delicious chocolate snacks, tablets and bars. Would you like to help ensure that these products are packaged safely and correctly and enjoy the benefit of being one of the first to try our new products? Apply now!