As a technical project manager, you are responsible for the planning, implementation, acceptance and follow-up of technical projects in our factory in Norderstedt.
In our factory in Norderstedt, we produce more than 10,000 tons of chocolate products per year on twelve production lines, with a core competence on chocolate assortments and specialty items. In order to be able to guarantee the timely delivery of our products, you will keep our production lines up to date with your know-how and ensure that the project runs smoothly when setting up new production lines.
Your job is to coordinate and delegate tasks and act as a link between supervisors and project staff while always keeping an eye on the big picture. It is your responsibility to identify and eliminate problems early on with support of a well-functioning project team.
Your tasks as a Technical Project Manager:
- Management and coordination of technical projects in cooperation with other areas of the company;
- Conception and further development of a meaningful, transparent project reporting;
- Documentation of project results and preparation for audits;
- You are the contact person within the framework of the projects for management;
- You report directly to the Technical Manager.
What you bring with you as a Technical Project Manager:
- A successfully completed technical training and completed additional training to become a state-certified technician;
- Relevant experience in the organization and documentation of technical projects;
- You are enthusiastic about technical connections and can quickly familiarize yourself with the relevant subject areas;
- An independent way of working and a distinct "hands-on" mentality;
- Commitment and team-oriented leadership characterizes you and you convince with strong communication skills;
- You are well acquainted with the Microsoft Office applications.
As a Technical Project Manager, we offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You will work with your new colleagues right away and will quickly get acquainted with our product portfolio, production lines, production processes and systems.
- Full-time employment according to company agreement;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the confectionery industry;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 30 days of holiday leave;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
Would you like to contribute to a smooth, optimized and continuous manufacturing process and enjoy the benefits of being one of the first to try new chocolate products? Apply now!