As a purchaser & supply chain analyst at Chocolat Alprose SA, you are responsible for all local purchasing activities (raw materials and packaging) as well as analyzing and optimizing the supply chain processes and production needs.
At Chocolat Alprose, we produce approximately 20 tons of delicious Swiss chocolate tablets, napolitains and dragees per day. In your daily activities, you will have frequent contact with our suppliers and internal stakeholders so it is crucial that you communicate in a clear and structured way. You will be part of the supply chain department and will report to the supply chain manager.
Your responsibilities as a purchaser & supply chain analyst:
- Negotiations with local suppliers, monitoring their performance and generating savings;
- Planning of purchases ensuring the availability of the assortment and compliance with the deadlines and agreed terms & conditions;
- Supporting internal functions in defining purchasing activities in line with strategic business priorities;
- Providing the needed input to the central purchasing team of the Baronie Group;
- Ensuring the constant availability of the raw materials necessary for production;
- Improvement of purchasing processes through the optimization of purchase costs;
- Taking care of new order placement and supplier confirmations by coordinating with other colleagues in the Supply Chain department;
- Placing and recording call-off orders with suppliers, including all custom clearance formalities;
- Monitoring of the transport of the purchased materials;
- Subcontractor warehouse management.
As a purchaser & supply chain analyst, this is what you bring:
- A relevant Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree (business administration, supply chain, engineering, etc.) or relevant/equivalent work experience in purchasing function;
- Minimum of 1 or 2 years of job experience in well-established companies;
- Proficient computer skills (Office package);
- An ambitious and analytical personality with a high sense of responsibility and good communication and negotiation skills;
- A flexible, solution-driven mindset with the ability to work well under pressure;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work both independent and in a team, an entrepreneurial work ethic, and a structured way of working;
- Fluent in Italian and English (written and spoken). Knowledge of German would be an advantage.
As a purchaser & supply chain analyst, we offer you:
Join us and we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You will work immediately alongside your new colleagues and will quickly get acquainted with our suppliers, product portfolio, processes and systems.
- Fulltime employment according to company agreement;
- Opportunity to nationally and internationally cooperate within our dynamic group;
- Market-based remuneration;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training and career opportunities.
Would you like to have a challenging and diverse job position in an agile company with potential to grow further within our organisation and are you a well-structured team player that likes to think in solutions rather than problems? And do you enjoy working in a close, local team, but would you also like to be part of a large, international group? If this is you, then please apply now to join our team!