As a Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for being the support to our UK customers, analysing the various standards and translating this internally within our organisation, coordinating technical activities of the different subsidiaries and able to establish close partnerships. On top of that, you will be coordinating product topics such as artwork, redesigns and specification updates.
You are in daily contact with the QA colleagues of the subsidiaries as well as with the leadership team in the UK, to whom you will report directly. You are responsible for managing your own agenda, coordinating your appointments and actions with your key stakeholders. You will predominately be based at our office in UK, Corby, but are willing to travel to our customers and sites within our group as needed.
Your responsibilities as a Technical Account Manager:
- Analysing and evaluating the standards on our retailer accounts and align this in order to be able
to ensure compliance with our subsidiaries;
- Able to forge close partnerships with our commercial colleagues, in order to provide a streamlined approach to our customers;
- Coordinating and managing the activities within the accounts such as artwork, specifications and
UK Legislation compliance;
- Building and maintaining the reporting on a monthly, quarterly and (semi-)annual basis for the retailer;
- Coordinating all Customer updates and supporting our subsidiary companies in understanding
- Further improvement of the Customer Technical function and designing processes within the group
to ensure compliance;
- Being the contact person for all UK customer with regards to technical/product queries;
- Overseeing the specifications team.
As a Technical Account Manager, this is what you bring:
- Relevant/equivalent work experience in a Customer Technical function;
- Experience within a multi site group or dealing with a multi site organisation is a must;
- Experience of UK Retailers procedures/processes would be a plus;
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a technical professional;
- Experience within the food and/or confectionary industry is a plus;
- Detailed knowledge of compliance and regulation with regards to food,
- Fluent in English is a mandatory requirement. Knowledge of another language, such as Dutch, French or German would be a plus;
- Proficient computer skills (Office package);
- A general interest in and knowledge about confectionary is beneficial;
- Ambitious and analytical personality with a high sense of responsibility and good communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work as a team member, entrepreneurial/independent work ethic,
well-structured and flexible problem solver.
As a Technical Account Manager we will offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You work directly with your new colleagues and quickly get to know our customers, product portfolio, systems and processes.
- A challenging & diverse full-time position in a growing international group;
- International exposure to form and lead UK customer technical strategy within our company;
- A good remuneration package;
- Training and career opportunities.
Would you like to contribute to launching new chocolate products to your retailer’s shelf and enjoy the perks of being one of the first to taste the new products? Do you enjoy working in a close team whilst having the freedom to shape relationships within our international family company? If this is you, then please apply now to join our team!
Please note that we do not accept referrals from Recruitment agencies or their partners, this role is for direct applicants only!