Permanently solving technical issues; that’s the number one priority of our technical service department. As the specialist in seasonal chocolate, we produce at our location in Rotterdam on average 150.000 easter eggs and 12.500 chocolate initials per hour. You can only imagine then what kind of issues arise in the case of a stagnating production line. It is therefore up to you to execute the electrotechnical maintenance on our packaging machines and production lines.
Your responsibilities as an industrial mechanic at Baronie:
- Repairing electrotechnical malfunctions;
- Electrotechnical maintenance of machinery and production lines;
- Preventive, yearly maintenance on machinery and production lines.
This is what you bring to the table as an industrial mechanic at Baronie:
- MBO-4 (or the equivalent of) in the direction of electrical engineering, control engineering or a similar direction;
- You are an all-round technician with experience in the packaging industry;
- Knowledge of PLC control technology is a must;
- You don’t mind working in breakdown shifts and within a 3-shifts system;
- You are passionate about problem-solving and you are willing to follow any needed training courses.
As an industrial mechanic at Baronie we offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You will work immediately alongside your new colleagues, while getting quickly acquainted with our processes, machinery and production lines.
- Fulltime employment of 36 hours a week, working in three rotating shifts;
- Salary and compensation in accordance with the CAO of the ‘confectionery industry’;
- One year contract with the perspective of a permanent contract;
- Additional pay during breakdown shifts;
- Participation in a collective retirement fund;
- 20 vacation days and 25 ‘labour time reduction' days (ATV);
- Training and career opportunities.
In our factory in Rotterdam, we process 45 tons of chocolate on a daily basis to tasty seasonal products. Would you like to contribute to this and and enjoy the perks of being the very first one to try the new Easter egg or chocolate initial? Apply now!
Baronie does not accept unsolicited help from intermediaries or other third parties regarding this vacancy. A submitted resume - in any way or form - through third parties without the consent of our HR Manager is considered public information and will not be eligible for compensation in the event that the candidate is hired.