As an operator, it is your important task and responsibility to produce high-quality chocolate products according to our strict, pre-defined quality requirements.
In our factory in Berlin we produce more than 25,000 tons of chocolate snacks, tablets and bars per year on eleven production lines. You prepare the supply of raw materials to the production lines and make sure that these are measured and weighed securely according to our recipes in the system, before they are distributed to the production line with the state-of-the-art machinery that you operate. You monitor and register the progress, you identify bottlenecks and make adjustments where necessary. In addition, you proactively come up with improvement proposals and participate in improvement projects in liaison with our industrial mechanics. Our processes are highly automated. It is therefore very important that you are interested in automated processes and that you can see what their purpose is and what happens when certain parts fail.
Your tasks as an Operator:
- Operating, monitoring and controlling of our production facilities;
- Supplying of raw materials and packaging to the production lines;
- Participating in maintenance, production tests and troubleshooting.
As an Operator, this is what you bring with you:
- Completed training in the job profile or a comparable completed training;
- Strong team spirit, hands-on mentality and flexibility;
- High level of motivation, success orientation, stress resistance and you enjoy challenges;
- Manual skills and professional experience in an industrial company are an advantage;
- Willingness to work in shifts, on weekends and in extra shifts.
As an Operator we offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You will work with your new colleagues right away and will quickly get acquainted with our products, production lines, processes and systems.
- Full-time employment according to company agreement;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the confectionery industry;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 30 days of holiday leave;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
In our factory in Berlin, we process 45 tons of cocoa beans every day into cocoa mass, which we use in our chocolate production to produce tasty chocolate snacks, tablets and bars. Would you like to fulfil an essential role within our production process and contribute to the production of tasty and qualitative chocolate products? Apply now!