As an operator, it is your responsibility to pack our high-quality chocolate products safely and carefully in accordance with specified product and quality requirements.
About the job:
In our factory in Norderstedt, we produce more than 10,000 tons of chocolate products per year on twelve production lines. Our core competences are chocolate assortments and specialties. You prepare the supply of (semi-)finished chocolate products and packaging components to one of our 16 packaging lines and make sure that they are packed according to the instructions. You monitor the packaging process, recognize deviations and make adjustments if necessary. In addition, you proactively bring in suggestions for improvement and work together with our technicians on improvement projects. Our processes are highly automated. It is therefore very important to us that you are interested in automated processes so that you can quickly identify faults in the packaging process and eliminate them independently or in a team.
Your tasks as an operator:
- Operating, monitoring and controlling of our our packaging lines;
- Supplying of chocolate products and packaging components to the packaging lines;
- Participating in maintenance, production tests and troubleshooting.
As an operator, this is what you bring with you:
- Completed vocational training or a comparable completed training in the job profile;
- Strong team spirit, hands-on mentality and flexibility;
- High level of motivation, success orientation, stress resistance and you enjoy challenges;
- Manual skills and professional experience in an industrial company are an advantage;
- Willingness to work in shifts, on weekends and in extra shifts.
As an operator we offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You will work with your new colleagues right away and will quickly get acquainted with our products, packaging lines, processes and systems.
- Full-time employment according to company agreement;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the confectionery industry;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 30 days of holiday leave;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
In our factory in Norderstedt, we produce more than 10,000 tons of chocolate products per year. Would you like to fulfil an essential role within our production process and contribute to securely packing these tasty and qualitative chocolate products? Apply now!