As a programmer, you will design and optimize control technology solutions and programs for our electrical machines and systems while adhering to the specified specifications.
In addition to the development of the programs and their optimization, you will also carry out maintenance work, error diagnostics and support your colleagues in the technical service (electrical engineering) with their tasks.
In our factory in Berlin, we produce and pack up to 120 tons of chocolate snacks, tablets and bars per day on a large variety of fully automated and robotic packaging lines and machines. You can certainly imagine the effects of downtime on our production and packaging lines, machines and systems. With your experience and creativity, you will find solutions as quickly as possible in the event of unexpected malfunctions in the control software.
Your tasks as a programmer:
- Independent software creation for automation systems in Simatic S5/S7/TIA and maintenance of the programs;
- Software project planning and adaptation for visualization systems Win CC;
- System training and briefing of colleagues;
- Analysis, localization and rectification of faults in the production facilities;
- Carrying out maintenance and conversion work, machine running tests, etc.;
- Implementation of preventive technical measures;
- Completion and documentation of repair work;
- Ensuring our standards of performance, quality and occupational safety.
What you bring with you as a programmer:
- Completed training as an electronics technician in automation technology or comparable completed training with several years of professional experience;
- Very good knowledge of SPS S5/S7/TIA, bus technology Profibus (DP / PA), Win CC and Ethernet;
- Reliability, accuracy, commitment, quality-consciousness and team spirit;
- You are passionate about problem-solving and you are willing to follow any needed training courses;
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends and stand-by work.
As a programmer we offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You will work with your new colleagues right away and will quickly get acquainted with our production and packaging lines, processes and systems.
- Full-time employment according to company agreement;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the confectionery industry;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 30 days of holiday leave;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
Would you like to contribute to a smooth continuous manufacturing process and enjoy the perks of being one of the first to taste new products? Apply now!