As a Trade Marketing Manager, it is your responsibility to develop and execute a trade marketing strategy in line with our brand strategy for our successful brands Sarotti, Alpia, Eszet, Schwarze Herren and Bensdorp.
With your know-how, you will help us to further develop the perception of our brands and increase brand visibility and loyalty through tailor-made marketing concepts and sales promotion measures.
You will be located in Norderstedt, where we produce more than 10,000 tons of chocolate products per year on twelve production lines, with a core competence on chocolate assortments and specialty items.
Your tasks as Trade Marketing Manager:
- Developing and executing the Trade Marketing Plan in line with sales and marketing objectives and managing the Trade Marketing budget;
- Improving brand presence and campaign execution across trade through excellence in in-store planning, execution and tracking in alignment with the annual marketing priorities;
- Leading and implementing channel-specific marketing strategies and plans for assigned retailers;
- Conceptualizing and executing trade promotions and rolling out impactful in-store campaigns in collaboration with marketing and sales teams;
- Leading activation programs with retailers and/or partners to improve brand visibility;
- Visiting the points of sale regularly to ensure that the brand is visible, and guidelines are respected.
As a Trade Marketing Manager, you bring this with you:
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field;
- Prior work experience as a trade marketing or product/brand manager, ideally in the FMCG sector;
- An ambitious personality with a high sense of responsibility and good communication & collaboration skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work both independent and in a team, an entrepreneurial work ethic and a structured way of working;
- Strong analytical skills and feeling comfortable dealing with numerical data;
- Confident handling of MS Office applications;
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere;
- Fluent business communication skills in German and English (written and spoken).
As Trade Marketing Manager we offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You work directly with your new colleagues and quickly get to know our brands, product portfolio, customers, as well as our processes and systems.
- Full-time employment according to company agreement;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the confectionery industry;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 30 days of holiday leave;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
Would you like to contribute to the success of our chocolate brands by improving their visibility and growth through trade promotions and impactful in-store and online campaigns? Apply now!